Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?

To: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Your Call?
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2016 15:16:51 -0500
There is one other aspect to also consider:

The guy IDs once per minute.  He ID's, but he is covered up by QRM.  As an
S&P guy, do you continue to wait, hoping for a second chance...?
Remember - you can't log the guy unless you have his call...  I figure if
the guy ID's every 2-3 Q's, things will work out fine, but as we have seen,
some don't.

I am sure this has happened to all of us - just wondering what others do in
this case?

Tom - VE3CX