Re: [CQ-Contest] Little Pistols running (was something else)

To: cq-contest reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Little Pistols running (was something else)
From: donovanf@starpower.net
Date: Wed, 9 Mar 2016 10:06:11 -0500 (EST)
If a major contest dared to restrict running it would no longer be
a major contest.

Does anyone wish for a return to the ARRL CW DX Competition
quotas of 1966 and before? That definitely restricted running!

"Quotas: The maximum number of points per country per band
which may be earned by W, K, KL7 and KH6 stations in the
CW section is 18" That was only six stations per band!
The quota foe Canadians was larger: eight QSOs per band

73
Frank
W3LPL