Re: [CQ-Contest] First Stew Perry! Squee!

To: 'Neil Martinsen-Burrell' <neilmartinsenburrell@gmail.com>, 'CQ Contest' <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] First Stew Perry! Squee!
From: Wes Jennings <wjennings2011@hotmail.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 19:31:18 +0000
AWSOME!!! love hearing this ... this weekend I ran both Stew Perry and the SKCC
WES the SKCC I did 79 Q's at about 10-15 wpm straight key then also worked
about 18-20 wpm on Stew Perry but only got 4 Q's as running also here 100W and
a low dipole. S-0 noise on 160 let me hear many many stations but they were
unable to pull me out. everywhere from east coast to middle of pacific. Did
manage T32CO, KH6ZM, VY1AA, and N6RK but that was about all that could hear me.

have to get up a vertical I think to get a lower takeoff angle.

Wes
WL7F