Re: [CQ-Contest] First Stew Perry! Squee!

To: Wes Jennings <wjennings2011@hotmail.com>, CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] First Stew Perry! Squee!
From: Gerry Hull <gerry@yccc.org>
Date: Mon, 14 Mar 2016 15:56:33 -0400
Hey John,

Thanks for one of 11 QSOs I had.   We will have a much better antenna at
VY1AAA come spring. (Inverted-V@30 feet/500w .. but managed to put 11 QSOs
in the log.  T32CO and KH6ZM were one-call easy QSOs, even with 339 sigs,
but the auroral cap killed my sig to the south.  N6RO was S9+15 and it was
very hard to get his attention.

73,

Gerry W1VE@VY1AAA CP20