Re: [CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net

To: Emir Memic <emir.memic@emssolutions.at>, CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net
From: Rudy Bakalov via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 11:40:59 +0000 (UTC)
      From: Emir Memic <emir.memic@emssolutions.at>
 To: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>
 Sent: Sunday, April 3, 2016 7:28 AM

Rudi,
Thanks for response
I have Same opinion but
Please look into my 3830 comment on WPX SSB and how i operated and what
features i used and you will see N4TZ comment about it!
http://3830scores.com/showrumor.php?arg=1da2zLgcgmmaJ
I'm curios what do you think about!
Since N4TZ did answerd on my last questionAbout www.cqcontest.net i decided to
go public and ask what peoplethink about it!
Braco

Sent from Outlook on iOS