Re: [CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net

To: CQ Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net
From: Filipe Lopes <ct1ilt@gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 19:51:25 +0200
My opinion posted on Facebook in Braco's post, was clearly about knowing
which bands one who is posting on CQCONTEST.NET is, this for me is clearly
ASSISTED.

Here is the link to the discussin itself (don't know if it goes through):
https://www.facebook.com/emir.memic.90/posts/10208921175137618?comment_id=10208922771737532&reply_comment_id=10208939439034204&notif_t=feed_comment_reply&notif_id=1459119846228683

73's Filipe Lopes
CT1ILT - CR6K
F4VPX - TM3M