Re: [CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net

To: n2ic@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] cqcontest.net
From: Rudy Bakalov via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Sun, 3 Apr 2016 16:52:58 -0400
Steve,

Unfortunately we are talking about the same- the non-assisted category that
attempts to freeze time and technological progress and perpetuate "the man and
his radio" philosophy. The category lacks guiding principles and applies random
rules- n1mm is ok, but the scoreboard is not, check partial is ok, but RBN, is
not, etc.

There is a good reason why such discussions occur fairly frequently.

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate
autocorrect.