[CQ-Contest] SO1R vs. SO2R

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, n2ic@arrl.net
Subject: [CQ-Contest] SO1R vs. SO2R
From: Jim Fielder <JFielder@TwinCityNetworks.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2016 23:19:43 -0500
I know we sort of hijacked this thread.  Sorry.  I decided to change the
subject line as it needs to be a separate thread.  RTTY is a huge advantage as
running on both radios is entirely possible.  I have seen it and done it
myself.  I do feel that a SO1R class would be good.  Especially for encouraging
the newbies or those experienced contesters who are limited on what they can
have in their shack.  I just think it is an all around a good idea and wanted
to share my thoughts on here.

73, Jim
KE0L