Re: [CQ-Contest] Great book

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Great book
From: Tom Francis <w1tef@swsports.org>
Date: Tue, 10 May 2016 13:31:20 -0400
I just bought the Kindle addition and also recommend it.

Very well written, informative and very interesting - one might
even say it's suspense in an odd way.

I also have no pecuniary interest in this book other than my $10
investment for a good read.

Really, it's worth the money.

Best regards,

Tom, W1TEF