Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2014

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WRTC 2014
From: Ken K6MR <k6mr@outlook.com>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 16:31:56 -0700
Yep. I’m sure the time factor was also a consideration, and I’m confident all
concerned did the best they could at the time. I hope for regular contests that
would not be a factor and accuracy would be of prime importance.

I bought the real book (autographed even!) but I use a Kindle Paperwhite for
lots of things. I would get the backlit model. You never know where you’ll be
when you want to read.

Ken K6MR