Re: [CQ-Contest] A US Petition to remove CW only subbands

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A US Petition to remove CW only subbands
From: Michael Adams <mda@n1en.org>
Date: Sat, 14 May 2016 00:29:06 +0000
In a followup filing, he explains that opening up the bottom of 2m and 6m to
digital...er, "symbol communications" would somehow stimulate the use of those
bands.

Oh, and the narrative of the proposal, if I follow it correctly, would restrict
CW in the phone subbands to hand-keyed code only, which would throw a bit of a
wrench into the occasional discussion we have about ways to get phone spots
into RBN.

--
Michael Adams | mda@n1en.org