Re: [CQ-Contest] A US Petition to remove CW only subbands

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] A US Petition to remove CW only subbands
From: Matthew Stevens <matthew@mrstevens.net>
Date: Fri, 13 May 2016 21:54:21 -0400
So, right, adding 100 kHz will really motivate all the people who don't already
use the other 3.9 MHz.

I read land legal descriptions and deeds every day for my job, and I got bogged
down trying to decipher what his meaning and intent really was with this thing.
Hopefully the FCC will get enough negative responses that they won't seriously
consider his proposal. Seems like a lot of language changes to the rules, just
to basically leave things the way they already are.

- Matthew KK4FEM

Sent from my iPhone