Re: [CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change

To: Radio K0HB <kzerohb@gmail.com>, CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>, Ron Notarius W3WN <wn3vaw@verizon.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 May 2016 13:56:13 +0000
Makes it pretty simple, doesn't it? Eliminate the entries, and the contestants
go away... not to another catagory.. AWAY!
Makes life so much easier.. and since ham radio has become a competition.. not
only for contests, but also for spectrum.. with fewer contestants, to bother..
the spectrum can be reduced, selling the "spare, underutilized spectrum" will
help the treasury.. SO.. WE should ALL be very happy to help out our country,
while we tear up our ham licenses, that will NEVER be used again. Just follow
the time frames.. the course laid out.. will be much quicker than you expect.
Much like all the rest of the changes going on. So.. as we sell off the ham
bands.. enjoy the huge reduction in national debt.....   ....   .. NOT!
But it will make a few folks happy.. they won't be looking at the ham bands and
making comments about wasted resources.

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy