Re: [CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change

To: Christian Schneider <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Convergence and Change
From: "Martin , LU5DX" <lu5dx@lucg.com.ar>
Date: Tue, 24 May 2016 15:09:54 -0300
Hi Christian,
I depends on how you look at it.
According to you, we cannot eliminate one way of cheating because there are
others...
Does that make sense to you??

73,
Martin LU5DX
El may 24, 2016 15:01, "Christian Schneider" <prickler.schneider@t-online.de>
escribió:

On 24.05.2016 at 17:53 Martin , LU5DX, wrote:

> Even if it is about at a zone or country level, results cannot be properly
> adjudicated, simply because the improper use of dx alerting cannot be
> proved to the extent needed.
>
> So please simply say now that you are for abolishing power categories,
too. Otherwise your argument makes no sense. And we all know that is even
more difficult to prove power cheating - so with your arguments it were the
more necessary to abolish power categories. Why request one and be
deafening silent about the other? Dare, for the record.
Over,
Chris DL8MBS