[CQ-Contest] sending DX QSLs from US other than via ARRL service

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] sending DX QSLs from US other than via ARRL service
From: "James Cain" <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 10 Jun 2016 22:54:48 -0000
"PS Can we revisit contest results in printed QST?"

No, you can't. The world has moved on.

I'm happy to read in QST about new technology that I barely understand; that's what learning is all about.

The contest results, for both ARRL and CQ contests, are now available on line in searchable databases, which are a lot more fun to peruse than the old line scores in the print magazines.

Much the same has happened with DXCC. LotW is the greatest thing ever but if you are a U.S. citizen to fully participate in it you must be an ARRL member. Somebody has to pay the bills.

K1TN