Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Committee Restructured

To: CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Committee Restructured
From: "Dave G. ve9cb@rac.ca" <ve9cb@rac.ca>
Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2016 22:01:37 +0000 (UTC)
  This is quite an innovation.  If this works out, perhaps we could apply it in
other circumstances.
Companies could have three CEOs.
Why should your country have just one Prime Minister or President, when it
could we have three?
In the late 14th and early 15th centuries, the Roman Catholic Church had three
simultaneous Popes, but they excommunicated each other.  Bad example.
I have seen a similar model adopted on one occasion: in one episode of the US
version of the TV show "The Office," Michael and Jim were "co-managers."  It
didn't work out.  Perhaps they needed a third.
Was this announcement originally scheduled for April?  Perhaps it took three
extra months for the three chairs to agree on the wording.
73,
Dave VE9CB