Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Committee Restructured

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Committee Restructured
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2016 11:26:30 -0500
It may be a bit early to prejudge the fitness of Bob or Scott to the roles of
co-managers. I’d rather judge someone by what he or she does, rather than by
residency.

While it’s true that in their contesting lives, they live east of the
Mississip, they also run businesses in their non-contesting lives, businesses
that would very much like to sell to amateurs — and contesters — living west of
the Mississippi.

It may well be in their self-interests to not be perceived as anti-western.
There may also be forces at play other than the co-managers in deciding what,
if any, changes happen to WW.

73, kelly, ve4xt