Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Committee Restructured

To: "k5zd@charter.net" <k5zd@charter.net>, "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Committee Restructured
From: Bob Kupps via CQ-Contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Date: Tue, 19 Jul 2016 01:14:46 +0000 (UTC)
Well here's my suggestion that always disappears in every smoke-filled CAC
meeting -
The CQ WW would be more interesting, not to mention far more fair, for the
competitors in SA, AF, AS and OC to be awarded 2 points for intracontinental
QSOs in the same way NA stations are. It is EU not NA that has the exceptional
geography, and the entire contest would benefit by the same increased
incentives for activating rare multipliers in those areas as is the case for
Caribbean stations in NA.
73 Bob HS0ZIA