Re: [CQ-Contest] contest restructing

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] contest restructing
From: Katsuhiro Kondou <kondou@voyackey.net>
Date: Fri, 22 Jul 2016 14:32:42 +0900 (JST)
In article <CA+wHbvu_pBt3gJcdsU5i=6q-pnZRk7ZeW4EOCJ2ePVzbpXm=fA@mail.gmail.com>,
        Chris Plumblee <chris.plumblee@gmail.com> wrote,
        on "Thu, 21 Jul 2016 19:16:35 -0400";

> I take no position on whether the rules of CQWW should be changed, but a
> blanket statement like "there is no way for a west coast station to compete
> with one in the east coast. period" is not entirely accurate.

It also applies to JA.  For eastern Japan, it's quite difficult to win, and
there's much more possibilities to win in western Japan.  I cannot expect
to work so many USA than what was over twenty years ago.  That's why I began
to be in from western Japan this year as JE6RPM.  It's only 1000km from where
I used to be in as JH1GBZ, but it's quite different world to work Europe.
--
Katsuhiro 'Don' Kondou, JH5GHM