Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

To: "Rudy Bakalov" <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>, "Jukka Klemola" <jpklemola@gmail.com>, <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 21:19:13 +0800
The only amplifier that does not generate harmonic content is the theoretically ideal types - nothing in the real world is perfect meaning they all generate their own levels of harmonic content.

Now it's fair to argue to what level those harmonics are present and the impact/mitigation, but that's a much more real-world subject than "amps do not generate harmonics."

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: Rudy Bakalov via CQ-Contest