Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

To: "K3RAG LB3RE Brobakken" <post@lb3re.com>, "Matthew Stevens" <matthew@mrstevens.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R
From: "Jeff AC0C" <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Date: Mon, 25 Jul 2016 19:58:22 +0800
Other sources:

DXengineering

K7LXC at www.championradio.com

73/jeff/ac0c
www.ac0c.com
alpha-charlie-zero-charlie

-----Original Message----- From: K3RAG LB3RE Brobakken
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 6:27 PM
To: Matthew Stevens
Cc: k9yc@arrl.net ; cq-contest@contesting.com

W2JVN book u can buy from Inrad filters
--
Sent from myMail app for Android
Stein-Roar Brobakken LB3RE Rag mandag, 25 juli 2016, 05:36a.m. +02:00 from Matthew Stevens matthew@mrstevens.net :

Anyone know where I can pick up a copy? Can't seem to find it on amazon or eBay...

- Matthew KK4FEM

Sent from my iPhone

On Jul 24, 2016, at 19:34, Jim Brown < k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com > wrote:

I've received email from a friend who tells me that my comment with respect to W2VJN's work on stubs was somehow viewed as a personal attack. Nothing could be farther from the truth -- I have a great deal of respect for George and his work. His book on Managing Interstation Interference is excellent, and I've stated several times that it is required reading for hams building multi-transmitter sites.

That said, none of us is perfect, none of us know everything, nor are any of us beyond criticism. Like everyone I know, I occasionally screw up, and I appreciate it when people tell me about it. Tom Rauch has handed me my head on a plate several times, and most of the time (but not always), he was right.

73, Jim K9YC