Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R

To: Rudy Bakalov <r_bakalov@yahoo.com>, Jeff AC0C <keepwalking188@ac0c.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R
From: pc2a <pc2a@xs4all.nl>
Date: Tue, 26 Jul 2016 20:03:48 +0200
https://www.pi4cc.nl/tech-info/stubs/
PeterPc2a

Verzonden vanaf mijn Samsung Galaxy-smartphone.
-------- Oorspronkelijk bericht --------Van: Rudy Bakalov via CQ-Contest
<cq-contest@contesting.com> Datum: 26-07-16  17:42  (GMT+01:00) Aan: Jeff AC0C
<keepwalking188@ac0c.com> Cc: Joe <nss@mwt.net>, Jukka Klemola
<jpklemola@gmail.com>, cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com> Onderwerp: Re:
[CQ-Contest] Coax Stubs for SO2R
This is very helpful and practical. How many stubs do you actually have? I am
very curious how they all fit in a metal can. Do you mind sending me a few
pictures to get a better idea?

Rudy N2WQ

Sent using a tiny keyboard.  Please excuse brevity, typos, or inappropriate
autocorrect.