Re: [CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8e@bellsouth.net>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 18:30:54 -0400
Based on my WRTC experience most of the teammates who were picked are pretty
good contest operators on their own.

It's just common sense to choose someone you know, because after all this is a
team competition. I think most of us have contesting friends that we have made
from operating with them on a Dxpedition, in a mult-op or someone you know from
your own contest club. It eliminates surprises by operating with someone you
don't know. You know your friends skills, strengths and weaknesses.

Jeff

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid