Re: [CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?

To: sawyered@earthlink.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] How to make WRTC more like the Olympics?
From: <w7dra@juno.com>
Date: Fri, 19 Aug 2016 19:27:35 -0700
talk about teams? the cowboys and the seahawks are teams. go through the
same vetting action (without the pay) and you would have teams

then you would have the minors going up to the majors and a trading
session like real teams have, tee shirts and what about the 12th man and
the seagals?

or don't call the WTRC groups teams

mike w7dra