Re: [CQ-Contest] QTC group number problem in N1MM+?

To: cq-contest@contesting.com, Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] QTC group number problem in N1MM+?
From: Helmut Mueller <helmut@photo42.de>
Date: Thu, 15 Sep 2016 06:04:37 +0200 (CEST)
Hi there!

Yes it is a N1MM bug and you can not upload the log as the QTC number reads  /10
  instead of  23/10    for example.

I told the guys to fill all missing QTC numbers with 999/10 to get the log
through upload, but you will have one point "loss" due to the wrong QTC number.
I.e. still getting 9 points instead of 10 if the rest is correct.

Even that it IS a bug, i still find exchanging QSO data via email is not a good
idea.

73

Helmut DF7ZS
WAEDC Manager