Re: [CQ-Contest] EA8AVK SK

To: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] EA8AVK SK
From: Juan Hidalgo EA8RM <EA8RM@ure.es>
Date: Tue, 4 Oct 2016 12:43:47 +0100
Hello Mike:

Felix was member of our local radioclub from 1982, he was very active in
every  RC Activities as Lighthouses or Contest from EA8URL or EF8U.

On air every weekend at any CW test and he liked to build he own CWkeys.

We miss a good friend and one member of our family.

It was emotive for me to read your comments here. Many thanks dear OM.

73 de EA8RM / EF8R

*73s de EA8RM <http://www.qrz.com/db/EA8RM> (ex EA8CAC)*