[CQ-Contest] Multiband Antenna separation for Multiplier station...

To: "CQ-Contest" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Multiband Antenna separation for Multiplier station...
From: "Douglas Ruz / CO8DM" <co8dm@frcuba.co.cu>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 13:59:37 -0400
Hi,

We are planning M2 operation for CQWW SSB contest.

We would like install a Multiband antenna for the Multiplier station...to avoid
damage receivers front end, what is the minimum separation between Main
antennas and a Multiband Mult antenna???

The worse case is trying work a NEW MULT in the same band we are RUNNING.

Any idea?

Thanks,

Doug, CO8DM
T48K Team