Re: [CQ-Contest] Multiband Antenna separation for Multiplierstation...

To: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Multiband Antenna separation for Multiplierstation...
From: "Douglas Ruz / CO8DM" <co8dm@frcuba.co.cu>
Date: Fri, 7 Oct 2016 22:10:08 -0400
Hi Mike,

Thank you very much for your ideas, advices and suggestions....Yes, everything help.

I think we can install the MULT station in a shack about 200 or 300 ft from the RUN shack but what about the Computer Network ??.

In this HP RF enviorement...what is the best Wireless or Cable to make a reliable PC Network?...if Cable is more realiable...what is the maximum distance between PC´s we can get?

ideas?

Thanks,

Doug, CO8DM

----- Original Message ----- From: "Mike Smith VE9AA" <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>