Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power

To: cq-contest@contesting.com <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] RDXC Entry Reclassified to High Power
From: Drew Vonada-Smith <drew@whisperingwoods.org>
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2016 10:23:17 -0500
In addition, unless everyone in the country got the same OK for higher power,
how fair is that to your in-country competitors?  You shouldn't get 6 dB just
for knowing the right guy.

I'd love to see all countries be able to run 1500W for contests and be on even
ground, but unless you go about doing it legitimately, it's illegal and still
cheating to me.  Regardless of how common.

I assume the contest rules have some reference to obeying your countries
regulations.

73,

Drew K3PA

Message: 5