[CQ-Contest] K4BAI Story in Local Paper

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] K4BAI Story in Local Paper
From: Jeff Clarke <ku8ejeff@mediacombb.net>
Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2016 23:02:22 -0400
I hope John doesn't mind me sharing this with his many ham radio contesting
friends.

http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/news-columns-blogs/chuck-williams/article109883982.html

I've known John since our family moved to Columbus, Ga in 2002. He was very
welcoming to us when we moved here knowing no one. In the years we have lived
here we have become best friends. I always enjoyed our regular Wednesday
lunches to talk contesting. We have enjoyed many fun things together such as
our QSO Party adventures, our yearly PJ4A trip and WRTC in 2006.

I'm blessed to have met a real gentleman in contesting and to have him as a
friend.

Jeff, KU8E

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid