Re: [CQ-Contest] K4BAI Story in Local Paper

To: Jeff Clarke <ku8ejeff@mediacombb.net>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] K4BAI Story in Local Paper
From: Dave Edmonds <dave@pkministrywebs.com>
Date: Mon, 24 Oct 2016 10:13:11 -0400
Jeff... thanks for sharing this insightful article...

Congrats to John for his real work outside of our hobby...not because of
what he does, but how and why he does it.

Regards!

Dave WN4AFP

On Sun, Oct 23, 2016 at 11:02 PM, Jeff Clarke <ku8ejeff@mediacombb.net>
wrote:

> I hope John doesn't mind me sharing this with his many ham radio
> contesting friends.
>
> http://www.ledger-enquirer.com/news/local/news-columns-
> blogs/chuck-williams/article109883982.html
>
> I've known John since our family moved to Columbus, Ga in 2002. He was
> very welcoming to us when we moved here knowing no one. In the years we
> have lived here we have become best friends. I always enjoyed our regular
> Wednesday lunches to talk contesting. We have enjoyed many fun things
> together such as our QSO Party adventures, our yearly PJ4A trip and WRTC in
> 2006.
>
> I'm blessed to have met a real gentleman in contesting and to have him as
> a friend.
>
> Jeff, KU8E
>

> Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE Droid

Dave Edmonds
PK Ministry Webs
864.288.6678
dave@pkministrywebs.com