Re: [CQ-Contest] Why I like contesting more and DXing less

To: Mike Smith VE9AA <ve9aa@nbnet.nb.ca>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why I like contesting more and DXing less
From: Tom Haavisto <kamham69@gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2016 12:00:13 -0500
This past weekend in the SS, I did find one trick that seemed to help when
the burps, farts and associated noised started - usually on 40 and 80
meters.

I said "Awww - is it time for the net ALREADY???"

More than a few times, that put an end to it <big smile>.

That seems to be the way they want to tell you its time to leave the
frequency - they chase you away, rather than asking you to QSY.

Tom - VE3CX