Re: [CQ-Contest] Why I like contesting more and DXing less

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Why I like contesting more and DXing less
From: Charles Sanders <no5w.chuck@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2016 11:17:48 -0600

Both activities provide the opportunity to operate as a team in a multi-op
but less so in DXing unless you are part of a DXpedition team and then of
course the team aspect is paramount and covers multi-days. But for those of
us unlikely to have the opportunity to go on a DXpedition, contesting, on
the other hand, offers many opportunities to multi-op and has provided some
of my most enjoyable times on the radio, not to mention the opportunity to
play at some mighty fine stations.

73 and Happy Thanksgiving,

Chuck/NO5W