Re: [CQ-Contest] Accck ..Mistake CQWW 160

To: James Cain <jamesdavidcain@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Accck ..Mistake CQWW 160
From: Andy Blank <andyn2nt@gmail.com>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 17:45:38 -0500
If it's an obvious mistake, no. Some loggers won't let you log the wrong
exchange.
It might let you log the wrong zone, but maybe not a state for a zone.

Log checking is quite sophisticated these days.
It is quite easy to tell if the station sent the wrong exchange, and nobody
will get penalized.
There are plenty of other fish to fry :)

73, Andy N2NT