Re: [CQ-Contest] Accck ..Mistake CQWW 160

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Accck ..Mistake CQWW 160
From: "Stephen Bloom" <sbloom@acsalaska.net>
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2017 15:15:38 -0900
Hi Andy et al:

It was fun, but conditions were frustrating.  Operating from KL7 means
fighting Absorption and a A Index well in the double digits, and a K above 3
means the Absorption wins.  I can only do the first night, conference in San
Diego this week, meaning an early AM flight tomorrow and finished with only
97Qs,  mostly West Coast, except for one, under 5 minute window to EU, and a
couple of them with similar lengths to the Midwest.  Only East Coast was
K0DI (aka the N4WW superstation).

See y'all in ARRL DX CW.  We'll be M/? as KL7RA.

73
Steve KL7SB