[CQ-Contest] FOXHUNT

To: "cq-contest@contesting.com" <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] FOXHUNT
From: Dale Putnam <daleputnam@hotmail.com>
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2017 01:01:21 +0000
Just about the time I start thinking positive... "I can too get both pelts.. on
Tues evening in the 40 acre woods".. along comes.....

A large, canyon-shaped hole has opened in the sun's atmosphere, and it is
spewing a stream of solar wind toward Earth.  Polar geomagnetic storms are
likely when the fast-moving stream arrives, probably on Feb 1st.

So.. what does that mean??  Only need to think a LOT more positive.. is all!!!

Good Luck, K4BAI and W9CF!!

check www.qrpfoxhunt.org<http://www.qrpfoxhunt.org>   for details.. and
remember.. only 5 watts!! The scorekeeper hates QRO!!

QRP Fox Hunt Home Page<http://www.qrpfoxhunt.org/>
www.qrpfoxhunt.org
Welcome to the QRP FOX HUNT! Home Page "It's a fine fox chase, my boys!" George
Washington, Battle of Princeton, 1777

Have a great day,
--... ...-- Dale - WC7S in Wy

"Actions speak louder than words"