[CQ-Contest] Contest rankings depend on the will of those who want to hu

To: CQ-Contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Contest rankings depend on the will of those who want to hurt you
From: 5B4ALX - Alessandro <5b4alx@gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 01 Feb 2017 00:46:00 +0100
well, a few days ago I sent an email to dxsummit to ask the gods tre.spot IP
for which I am accused of self-spotting, I never heard back ... who knows how
will the committee to have them !?

Today I wrote an email to the committee of the CQ WW, the same people who
accuse me of self-spotting end they sent me the warning of disqualification, to
ask him why last year they said that IP was not available, and this year they
use IP to disqualify me, also I asked where they got the IP of the three spots
because, until now, I have not seen anything official that those three spots
are truly start from the same IP as they claim

Also this message has gone the same way as that of dx summit .... NO ANSWER!!!