Re: [CQ-Contest] what is required of recevied audio, and whay

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] what is required of recevied audio, and whay
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 10:29:18 -0800
Hi Ed,

How did you feel when you bought your first memory keyer that could be programmed for serial numbers? Mine was an AEA, sometime in the '60s, I think. Do you use programmable memories and dupe-checking with logging software? Or are you still sending everything with a paddle, logging with pencil and paper, and using a paper dupe sheet like we did in the '50s?

73, Jim K9YC