Re: [CQ-Contest] CX2DK DQ

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CX2DK DQ
From: W0MU Mike Fatchett <w0mu@w0mu.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Mar 2017 15:52:03 -0700
I am pretty sure we could not get a consensus on the color of the sky.............

I think a contest where you were required to use a tribander no higher than X ft and wires would be much more interesting. Is a World Wide WRTC really possible? Maybe. Get some witnesses to sign off on your installation with pictures. It has possibilities.

W0MU