[CQ-Contest] New Mexico QSO Party Saturday, 8 Apr

To: <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: [CQ-Contest] New Mexico QSO Party Saturday, 8 Apr
From: "Bill Mader" <billamader@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 10:49:38 -0600
Like my friend John, K4BAI, we'll celebrate our home State's event Saturday.
You can find the details at http://www.newmexicoqsoparty.org/wp/.  It
appears we'll have all 33 counties (big counties) activated.  You'll find
many of us mobiles spotted at W6RK.com and other clusters.  There is not a
lot of competition so you might win a certificate, but also work some rare
counties like Harding (no hams, none, zero).  I'll have K3#1 on the laptop
desk next to me, thankful for the CW and SSB memories!

Good luck in the contest!  73, Bill, K8TE