[CQ-Contest] Fwd: Contest Idea.

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Fwd: Contest Idea.
From: DXer <hfdxmonitor@gmail.com>
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2017 14:14:14 -0400
Hi Jim,

I'm not speaking for Randy, obviously.

I knew we would eventually get into the assisted/non assisted, maybe
LP/HP, and possibly the honesty of participants in claiming one
overlay or the other, as this conversation progressed.

Something tells me that you are thinking the assisted option would be
like 'shooting fish in a barrel', or for the old timers, the
equivalent to lists (remember those?). If it turns out to be the case
(assisted), as long as more people participate in the contest (and
only the number of entrants will answer this) and/or add more
countries to their totals, does it really matter?

I personally prefer non-assisted LP S&P only. As for recognition, as
mentioned elsewhere, a PDF certificate is more than enough.

73 de Vince, VA3VF