Re: [CQ-Contest] Xenia, economic impact

To: cq-contest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Xenia, economic impact
From: <lstoskopf@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 12:46:26 -0400
It is going to be hard for Xenia to develop much of a positive impact on their
economy.

!.  Few hotels

2. Long established gatherings around Dayton

3.  People staying in Dayton will always come in from the west to avoid
traffic.  Friday I went on east past the line and drove through town to get to
the high school.  Nice town, but nothing to go back to after 5P.

4.  The flea is going to be a problem for a dry, hard parking place.
Apparently there is to be a new building, but I'm betting that will be high
dollar and for the big boys.

Great job so far.  They know how to use the resources that they have.

N0UU