Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention

To: cq-contest <cq-contest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Dayton Hamvention
From: Jukka Klemola <jpklemola@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 26 May 2017 22:48:47 +0300
Looking at these emails from Finland, I am dropping my jaws.
Ever heard of internet?
Ya know, it haunts you. It is in your pocket.
Grab the internet and feel the easy street of life.. it is assisted !

Trying to understand you all, forcing the Classic mind set . .it is so
difficult.
I feel like listening to 3845 or so.

Our Finnish grey beard round up is on 3699.
They are on practically 24/7.
They are happy only if someone mocks up with a mass of talent.

If you looked at internet in your pocket, you would bump into for example:
https://www.zomato.com/dayton/xenia-restaurants

See - the life of the assisted is easy !

73,
Jukka OH6LI