Re: [CQ-Contest] KU1CW location

To: Tom Osborne <w7why1@gmail.com>, cq-contest <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] KU1CW location
From: Jim Brown <k9yc@audiosystemsgroup.com>
Date: Wed, 7 Jun 2017 21:35:40 -0700
Exactly right, Tom. That comes into play with repeaters, for example. And they ain't nobody there, ever! :)

73, Jim

On Wed,6/7/2017 7:47 PM, Tom Osborne wrote:
Hi Jim

I would think that the main function a remote control operator MUST have is a way to shut the station down if need be. If someone is operating remotely and does something that the licence holders license doesn't permit, I think they MUST be able to kill the station. Your thoughts on that?? 73
Tom W7WHY