Re: [CQ-Contest] Copying exchanges in ARRL DX CW

To: k9yc@arrl.net
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] Copying exchanges in ARRL DX CW
From: Nick Lekic <nick.ve3ey@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2017 08:44:17 -0400
Let's keep the government regulators out of contesting please :-)

If a station chooses to send his or her call at 50 wpm or ID once per hour it's
their own strategy.  They do whatever they think it works best for them - not
for you.   It may help them or hurt them - whatever - but at the end it's their
call.

Nick
VE3EY

Sent from my iPad