Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Contest Changes for 2017-2018 - Sept QST p91

To: cq-contest@contesting.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] ARRL Contest Changes for 2017-2018 - Sept QST p91
From: Steve London <n2icarrl@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2017 15:58:46 -0600
"Encouraged" does not mean "Required" !

If you can't reasonably do it with your station hardware, it's okay. It's not going to hurt you in the results.

Relax and just enjoy contesting.

73,
Steve, N2IC

On 07/27/2017 09:25 AM, Mike Ritz wrote:
What about guys that want to do a contest using older radios (such as a vintage
Drake C line, for example), and can't get that kind of resolution with an
analog dial?

73;
Mike
W7VO