Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Assisted - Is it just another Urban Myth ?

To: CQ-Contest Reflector <cq-contest@contesting.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] CQWW Assisted - Is it just another Urban Myth ?
From: Peter Bowyer <peter@bowyer.org>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2017 14:24:59 +0100
The statistics show that a non-zero number of stations identify as
assisted, and another non-zero number identify as unassisted. Assuming
neither sets of people do so under duress, what justification is there for
preventing them doing so in the future?

A comparison of the scores between the two sections provides no such
justification.

Peter G4MJS