[CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO party, Saturday August 26, 1600Z, to Sunday, Augus

To: Ted Bryant <w4nz@comcast.net>, "'cq-contest@contesting.com'" <CQ-Contest@contesting.com>, nccc-blue@kkn.net, cwops@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [CQ-Contest] Ohio QSO party, Saturday August 26, 1600Z, to Sunday, August 27, 0400Z
From: Hank Greeb <n8xx@arrl.org>
Date: Wed, 23 Aug 2017 20:58:14 -0400
Lettuce remember that the Ohio QSO Party is this coming weekend, on Saturday August 26, beginning at 1600Z, and ending on Sunday August 27 at 0400Z.

There are multipliers by mode, i.e. if one works WX8XXX in VINTon county and KX8XXX in VINTon County it counts for a multiplier of 2.

Many, and hopefully all, of the counties will be represented in this year's event.

For details, see http://www.ohqp.org/

I'll be operating from W8VVL in HAMIlton County, as part of a multi-multi "Emergency Opeating Center" effort

Of course, I'll be operating Corn Whisky, my favorite mode.

Hope to work many operators of this mode.

72/73 de n8xx Hg
QRP >99.44% of the time