Re: [CQ-Contest] LED Lighting RFI

To: Mike Ritz <w7vo@comcast.net>, Svante Nordenstrom <sm3dyu@gmail.com>, Tony Waltham <tonywaltham@gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] LED Lighting RFI
From: Charles Harpole <hs0zcw@gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2017 09:04:03 +0700
Advice re noise sources........
 What should I look for when I have a noise starts at 6pm local and runs
for about hour with FAT PICKET FENCE display at ten over, no pauses, and
then breaks up into less loud and sharp and narrow picket fence on the
display of it.    Turning antenna shows strong sig from NW to
NE....definitely North.

Covers all bands.  6pm is dusk here.

Pse what kind of devices should I look for?   Is there a Web site with
noise samples?

Tnx, 73, Charly

Charly, HS0ZCW