Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX misquotes CQWW Rules - not intentionally, I'm sure

To: john@kk9a.com
Subject: Re: [CQ-Contest] WPX misquotes CQWW Rules - not intentionally, I'm sure
From: Kelly Taylor <ve4xt@mymts.net>
Date: Sun, 29 Oct 2017 15:36:13 -0500
The important distinction implicit but missing in Ed’s reply is that the
information your logging program provides in terms of points and multipliers is
“unofficial,” and the contest organizers are uninterested in what it says
anyway. The only “summary” that matters is the one generated in log checking.

The log checking process weeds out obviously incorrect (you’d think someone
would clue a guy in when he goes from 59 40 to 59 41…) exchanges.

Don’t know what it was like for the rest of the world, but Friday night around
9 p.m. local, 40m was a wasteland from here.

73, kelly, ve4xt